Updated February 6, 2020
- Hands On Real Estate is not a real estate broker or agent, and, while Hands On Real Estate may connect you with one, it does not endorse or recommend the services of any third party, including any real estate broker or agent.
- You are responsible for complying with any third-party agreements relating to the sale of your home, including any agent listing agreements you may have entered into prior to contacting Hands On Real Estate.
- Hands On Real Estate does not guarantee that it will make an offer or that any offer made will provide the best terms available or will result in the greatest net proceeds to you based on the present condition of your property.
- Hands On Real Estate shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of Hands On Real Estate, including any damages related to the evaluation or sale of your home.
- Hands On Real Estate assumes no responsibility for any result or consequence related directly or indirectly to any action or inaction that you take based on the services offered through Hands On Real Estate.
- Hands On Real Estate reserves the right to modify any offer upon becoming aware of any additional information relating to a home, including after an evaluation of your home. To accept Hands On Real Estate’s final offer, you will be required to execute a purchase and sale agreement (and other related documentation) that outlines additional terms and conditions related to the sale of your home.